Time for another Sunday Sevens – the brainchild of the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins devised for bloggers to share seven photos of their personal week.
- I’ve had a busy week trying to get on top of the every day stuff. However living on Dartmoor means that even the everyday can be amazing. On Wednesday Mr Hicks and I took a new path on the moor and found not one, but three stone circles we’d never seen before.
2. But Mr Hick’s favourite was a puddle beside a row of stones…
3. After a busy ordinary week, Friday included
cake craft afternoon….
4. …then a trip up country which took way too long due to traffic at Glastonbury and cones for miles and miles on the M1 with nothing going on behind them…
5. The upside of being stuck in the car, is getting lots of knitting done. I started two new projects this weekend, but can’t show you much of either as they’re both secret…
6. On Saturday we went to an amazing BBQ, but was having so much fun, I only managed to take a pic of Lovely Husband.
7. The week was topped off by Lovely, and rather pregnant, niece popping in to see us on Sunday at the in laws before we headed home again.
Just back home and can’t believe we’re at the start of another week again! Have a good one.