I can’t believe it’s been a whole month since my last Frog or Finish update of the 9 UFOs that I’ve and vowed to finish or frog this year.
Having dealt with four of them, I had five left by the middle of last month:
- The quilt – if you read regularly, you’ll know I’m making steady progress on this and the patchwork is now complete, I’ve made the binding and I’m working on the quilting.
2. The blue cardigan – this is only waiting for buttons, but I can’t find any I like. Anyone got any links to some nice big blue statement buttons?
3. The socks: I’ve done some work on these; I’m ready to turn the heel on the one that hadn’t got a heel turn and the leg is a little longer on the other.
4. The shawl still needs blocking. We were away when the warm weather hit, so still I’m waiting for the weather to warm up to do this.
5. I’ve completed the two project bags!
And, as a bonus, when I dug them back out I found another project bag that hadn’t been finished, because I’d forgotten to sew corners of the lining when I was making it. Doh!
This is now finished too…
All in all I’ve only one task ticked one UFO off the list, but I’ve completed three finishes and made progress on 4/5 – if you count hunting for buttons.
All in all I’m quite happy with that given how long nothing was happening on any of them.
How’s your UFO tally doing this year?
Until next time,