This year I’m planning on pursuing both creative ‘explorations’ as well as goals.
Explorations are basically about following my heart during much of my creative time, so I’ll blog about that as it evolves.
Whilst not always completely fitting the criteria to be goals, most of my creative plans have at least time frames attached. Here’s what I have on my list so far…
- Make some birthday cards by the end of January.
- Make secret advent present before 1st December.
- Take part in Scrap Happy every month.
- Use scraps or materials from my stash, rather than new, as much as possible this year.
- The first goal I had on my original list was to make a birthday present for a friend whose birthday is Jan 11th – already complete 🙂
To achieve before the end of the year:
- Design a Christmas cardigan.
- Make the cork picture I’ve save over 100 corks for.
- Finish off renovating our blanket box.
- Dig out any UFOs and finish them before the end of the year.
To achieve before Christmas:
- Make a Christmas table runner – well before Christmas
- Make some Christmas table mats – well before Christmas
- Make Christmas crackers – before Christmas
- Santa Cowl – before Christmas
I’m sure this list will grow, but that’s it for now.
Hope you crafting’s going well.
Until next time,