Pleased to say I’ve completed my second finish of the year. Sorry no arty pictures of my Charlotte square blanket, just a quick shot of it slung over the settee where you can actually see the pattern. Not only am I a bit short of time at the moment, but all the other surfaces I put it on showed the surface more in the photo than the blanket.
For the squares I only followed the first 18 rows of the pattern and I added a few rows of double crochet to make the edge once I’d joined all the squares. I started it as therapy to help my poorly thumb and regular crochet certainly seems to keep it feeling tickety boo. Which means I need to start another crochet project pronto!
Until next time,